The London Venue Performance Report is part of our INSIGHTS division
Alongside Londonlaunch’s Sales Lead Generation and Targeted Marketing solutions, Insights (services) will focus on providing Londonlaunch clients with Performance and Benchmarking insight/reports in Venue Performance, SEO, digital marketing and industry trends in the world of B2B events.
Londonlaunch members are offered unique and neutral resources for London’s venues and suppliers including:
- Performance benchmarking
- Data & Insights
- Trend reports
- Research reports
- Community & events
As a member of Londonlaunch you can benchmark your venue's performance which will help you understand where you are strong, and where (if) you are behind your competitors/the market.
You’ll also receive a personalised benchmarking report each month comparing your venue's performance against that of your competitors (anonymously and securely).
Data & Insights
Structuring our insight around the topics you want us to cover, and combining our own index data with that of our venue members to generate fresh and unique insights into the trends you need to know about. Our insight will be delivered through:
- Reports- tackling the issues and themes that are front-of-mind for our venues
- Data analysis- delving into the latest trends emerging from the data we track
- Insight articles- best practice information on how to improve performance in a number of areas
The Venue Performance Report will track and measure the performance of your venue against the competitive aggregate and general market. It will allow you to measure your performance and follow trends in:
- Volume/number of events
- Size of events (number of delegates)
- Event type (conference, product launch, awards ceremony…)
- Average Price Per Head (PPH)
- Location (Zones of London)
This data will allow venues to:
- Benchmark their performance against their competitors
- Identify market share
The Venue Performance Report will produce reliable performance indicators to assist venues with operational and strategic decisions including:
- Forecasting Sales revenues
- Planning capital expenditure and investment
- Purchasing or repositioning of property
- Analysing cost and annual performance
This report will be produced monthly with quarterly and annual analysis.
Methodology of data collection
Participating venues will input data into a central and secure online database. You will have access to this system 24/7 so you can input data whenever it suits your business.
This data will be collected, managed, organised and analysed on a monthly basis by an expert who will produce the report in an easy to understand format and will also provide commentary on the report.
The report(s) will be available for download in a secure, online members area.
In year two, additional reports will be added to the service, which will track:
- Performance against a segment
- Change in market dynamics - top line performance
- Industry forecasts
- Seasonality such as Christmas, Summer
Featured research such as Brexit, economic impact etc